Sweet Persimmon (HIRATANENASI- KAKI)
This pale to bright orange, tomato-shaped variety makes up most of what’s in the market today. Because it has no tannins, it is not astringent like the Hachiya, and can be eaten while still firm. It is crisp, sweet, and crunchy, rather like a Fuji apple. The reddish-orange Giant Fuyu (also known as Jumbu or Hana Fuyu) is also sometimes available.
Vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin B1, B2, and so on, are all contained in a number of vitamins.
Persimmon is one of the abundant vitamin C in all fruits. Polyphenols are 50 times the red wine.
As for the antioxidant power, it is said that green tea contains 500 times. There is a difference in percentage in varieties, but Persimmon is a wonderful nutritional food.
- Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 1 metric ton/1000 kg
- Payment Terms: 100% irrecoverable L/C
- Shipping Terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
- Port of Loading: Karachi, Pakistan
- Offer Free Sample: Yes
- Estimated Shipping Date: 15 Days After ConfirmationShipping Documents a) Commercial Invoice b) Packing List c) B/L d) Certificate of Origin e) Phytosanitary Certificate f) SAFTA/SAPTA Certificate g) Fumigation Certificate