Peach (prunus persica) is the most important among the stone fruit and is temperate in nature. It is considered the native of China and probably developed in persia. It is traditional crop of Swat in Pakistan and occupies the area of 10000 acres with the production of 250000 US M/T. Swat valley is the main growing area of peach. It is delicious in taste and attractive in flavour and aroma. It contains 10-14. percent sugar, 2 percent protein and rich in ascorbic acid. Vitamins A and B besides iron, phosphorus and calcium.
Swat district is the largest producer of different varieties of peach in the country where farmers have been growing almost all types of peaches. peaches are produced more than any other crop in Swat.
We are exporter of fresh Peaches from Pakistan. Our fresh Peaches are washed, waxed and graded on automatic plant and packed in attractive corrugated cartons.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ):1 metric ton/1000 kg
- Payment Terms: 100% irrecoverable L/C
- Shipping Terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
- Port of Loading: Karachi, Pakistan
- Offer Free Sample: Yes
- Estimated Shipping Date: 15 Days After ConfirmationShipping Documents a) Commercial Invoice b) Packing List c) B/L d) Certificate of Origin e) Phytosanitary Certificate f) SAFTA/SAPTA Certificate g) Fumigation Certificate