Fresh Kinno (Mandarin)
Kinnow is a Citrus fruit variety Mandarin majorly grown in the province of Punjab. Pakistan is the sixth largest producer of Kinow (mandarin) and oranges in the world, with 2.1 million tons. Pakistan world mandarin and oranges market share during the year 1997 was 0.9 percent and 3.6 percent in terms of value and volume respectively. Pakistan is also the largest producer of Citrus Reticula variety (Kinow), this unique variety of citrus is indigenous to this part of the world. According to an estimate approx. 95 percent of the total Kinow produced all over the world is grown in Pakistan.
Citrus cultivars are grown in varying quantities in countries with tropical or sub tropical climate. Citrus stands first in area and production among the worlds tree fruits. In Pakistan also, citrus fruits are the most important fruit crops grown on the area of 160,000 hectares with production of 1.5 MMT annually.
Kinnow season starts in November and ends in March, a longer picking season than any other citrus variety. It is consumed direct as a fruit as well as juice (fresh & concentrates).
We are exporter of fresh mandarin kinow from Pakistan. Our fresh mandarins are washed, waxed and graded on automatic plant and packed in attractive corrugated cartons.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 1 x 20 FCL
- Payment Terms: 100% irrecoverable L/C
- Shipping Terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
- Port of Loading: Karachi, Pakistan
- Offer Free Sample: Yes
- Estimated Shipping Date: 15 Days After ConfirmationShipping Documents a) Commercial Invoice b) Packing List c) B/L d) Certificate of Origin e) Phytosanitary Certificate f) SAFTA/SAPTA Certificate g) Fumigation Certificate